Often feel weak and easily affected by disease? Subscriptions are stricken with colds and flusetiap pancaroba and rainy season arrives? Perhaps Your immune system being compromised. Your own immune system is the body's protection system from viruses, bacteria, fungi, and other pathogens. When the immune system is weakened, diminished body durability so you are easily hurt. Sponsored Links the easiest way to increase the immune system is a routine exercise and keep your intake of nutrients. If needed, there is no harm for taking any supplements to get the vitamins and minerals in addition to eat plenty of vegetables and fruit. Especially vitamin that can boost the immune system, as follows:
Vitamin A is crucial for the durability of the body. This fat soluble vitamins can protect body cells from damage in the process of oxidation due to free radicals. This is the protection we need to avoid the attack of the disease when age increase. Vitamin A is also useful to protect your sight from macular degeneration. Vitamin A can also improve the work of white blood cells, increase immunity against infections and carcinogens, and preserve the health of soft tissues, skin and mucous membranes which became the outer defense system of our body. Research even suggests that giving vitamin A to children nutrition deficiency can lower the death rate due to measles infection. Meanwhile, beta carotene and carotenoids that can be converted into vitamin A also has unique benefits for the immune system. For example, likopen and zeaxanthin which may lower the risk of cancer.
Vitamin B complex
Vitamin B complex is needed in the growth and development of our body. The way it works is by converting food into energy and fuel so that it can run a maximum of organ function. The American Cancer Society says if any vitamin B also able to protect us from various health disorders. For example, vitamin B6 is important for the immune system. A deficiency of vitamin B6 may decrease the response of white blood cells and causes shrinkage of the thymus, the gland that produce it.
I s beneficial in cleavage and development cells. Without sufficient B12, the white blood cells cannot mature and multiply. AIDS is growing even faster in patients who lack vitamins B6 and B12. In addition, B9 or folic acid is important in the development and maintenance of the immune system.
Vitamin C vitamin became one of the most widely associated with the immune system. This water soluble vitamin is indeed used white blood cells to fight infection and inflammation. Sustainable consumption of vitamin C can also help the body speeds up wound healing. In addition, the antioxidants in it can protect the body from harmful chemicals and air pollution. High doses of vitamin C can cure the flu is believed to be a pun and fever although he still needed more research.
Vitamin D is often known for its benefits to the bone, maybe not many people know that vitamin D may also boost the immune system. As Calcitriol, vitamin D can activate T cells needed to fight the disease at the same time preventing it from killing the network's original body. Vitamin D deficiency even associated with the development of autoimmune disorders. The immune system is increased by vitamin D may also help the body fight colorectal cancer cells as revealed by Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. Research shows that patients who were given high doses of vitamin D before undergoing nurses can survive longer than those who don't.
Read Also : FOOD TO INCREASE THE BODY SHALL
Vitamin E as well as vitamin A, vitamin C and E were able to bind free radicals formed from oxidation and causing damage to genetic and cell death. Fullfill the needs of vitamin E can also protect the liver and kidney of various problems. Vitamin E is any helpful to diabetics because it helps control blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Further, the Maryland Medical Center revealed that vitamin E can reduce the risk of heart disease.
Vitamin K Vitamin K is needed in the process of blood clotting in order to keep blood flow to normal operation after suffering the injury. But not only that, vitamin K can also protect the body from diseases of the liver and prostate cancer. Vitamin K can also prevent the buildup of calcium such as revealed by George Matelijan Foundation. As is known, the calcium buildup in the arteries and other compounds can cause artesklerosis or liming arteries that trigger heart disease.
Other nutrients that can boost the immune system
1. Research showed that chromium chromium may increase the ability of white blood cells fight infection. These minerals are also used to regulate the blood sugar levels to normal.
2. Copper copper deficiency can affect the immune system and reduce the function of the cells that attack bacteria. However it is not yet known whether supplemental copper supplements in individuals that their needs have been met can boost the immune system.
3. Iron Deficiency of iron can inhibit the immune response and are associated with decreased function of the pagositas to fight the fungus. Iron deficiency can also cause anemia and trigger other complications such as tachycardia and restelss legs syndrome. However, no need to be redundant in consuming these supplements because excess iron thus harmful to the immune system. High amounts of iron can enhance the formation of free radical oxidative damage, causing intrasel, reducing cytokine production major, and trigger the development of pathogens intrasel.
4. proper amounts of Manganese Manganese is required to pementukan the skin, bones, and cartilage. Manganese can also help enable superoxida dismutase, antioxidant enzymes that are essential for the body. Any known manganese can mengingkatkan the activity of macrophages, the white blood cells that serves to cleanse the body of unwanted bacteria.
5. Selenium Selenium is the single most important nutritional factor for the survival of AIDS sufferers. Selenium can protect us from heart damage due to cytomegalovirus. Selenium deficiency even allegedly can cause a virus mutated to become more dangerous.
6. Zinc some research suggests that zinc can restore the weakened body resistance. Deficiency of zinc can lower the ability of T cells and other immune cells. Zinc is also widely used to treat the flu. However, the same with iron and manganese, excess zinc can interfere with the body's durability so that the overdose should be noted well.
7. Arginine amino acid l-arginine to increase T cell response is needed in autoimune. These nutrients can also speeds up recovery after surgery as well as the treatment of cancer and AIDS. However, you need to be careful because of the very high levels of arginine can compete with lysine, an amino acid that keep the body of the virus.
8. Alkilgliserol (RDA) RDA can increase the production of white blood cells, the total antioxidants in the blood, as well as the natural response of the body against bacteria and fungi. Nutrition in liver of sharks has been used for over 50 years in Europe in the treatment and prevention of cancer. Much of the RDA is used to fight infection and respiratory disorders.
9. Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) CoQ10 can improve durability by strengthening body macrophages and increases energy. His role includes important because the tissue and cells in the immune system relies heavily on energy kesedian. CoQ10 also includes one of the most important lipids and antioxidants can protect the body from free radicals. Any CoQ10 is often used in the treatment or prevention of various diseases, including hypertension, Parkinson's, AIDS, allergies, migraines, kidney failure, heart disease and periodontal.
10. Dimetilglisin (DMG) DMG is a derivative of amino acid glycine which can be found naturally in legumes, whole grain cereals, and liver. Some research suggests if a DMG can stimulate the immune system and neurological function.
11. bioaktif compound Phytonutrients Phytonutrients that can be found from the plants. The compound is generated plants to protect themselves from viruses, bacteria, and fungi. Consuming foods rich in phytonutrients are believed to be able to boost the immune system and removing carcinogens from the body. Watch intake of vitamin-and mineral-which also goes into the body to boost the immune system while keeping the body still spared from the various attacks of the disease.
Nutrients (vitamins and minerals) over there who are quite familiar to our ears, but there's also a stranger and we rarely hear. However, you can check the content of each of the various food products through the labels provided in the packaging. And you can also find out the content of each natural foods (fruit, vegetables, etc.) to find out what nutrients contained therein.