The skin is an organ that continually regenerates by itself. Proper care is needed to keep elasticity and keep shining.
We will give you some tips on how to care for good skin. Among others are; How to care for facial skin, how to treat facial skin naturally, how to treat dry skin, how to care for body skin, how to care for skin for white, how to care for acne skin, how to care for the skin naturally, how to care for facial skin, how to care for baby skin, Taking care of male facial skin, how to care for body skin naturally, how to care for sensitive skin.
How to Take Care of a Good Skin
Before discussing the method of care, we will first know the types of skin. In general there are four skin types, namely; Oily skin, dry skin, normal skin and combination. In addition, there may be additional sensitive skin types other than the above common types.
1. Dry skin: If your skin is prone to dehydration, lack of oil, and breakouts, this can be called a dry skin type. In more extreme cases, dry skin has almost no elasticity and can be very sensitive to sun, wind, and cold temperatures. Dry skin types do not fit in an air conditioned room. Do not forget to wash your face every time of day, use a gentle facial cleanser and warm water.
For treatment, Rinse with warm water and pat dry your skin. Use toner to help. Avoid toner and makeup containing alcohol because alcohol-based products have a drying effect on the skin. Use a lotion cream to moisturize your skin and keep rejuvenating it.
2. Oily Skin: If your skin is oily, it is more susceptible to acne and blackheads than other skin types.
For treatment, because your skin tends to attract more dirt, so washing your face twice a day with soft non-foam cleanser and warm water will be very helpful. Rinse with warm water. Use alcohol-free toner, hydrating to help remove extra residue. The oil blotting sheet every day can help control the exposed skin of the rays, and it takes at least 3 minutes after lunch. Even though your skin is oily, you still have to moisturize with a mild moisturizer every day, or your skin will become dry and overcompensate by producing more oil. Using oil as a pre-cleanser to clean the foam can also help, because oily skin can be the way your skin protects itself against natural oils by hard cleaners.
3. Normal Skin: Some people consider normal skin to be combination skin, but it is not. If your skin is oily and your nose is dry and tight on the cheek, this is considered normal. This is also considered normal if changes occur due to season change (dry in winter, greasy in summer).
For treatment, Wash your face with a cleanser designed for / your normal skin type. Wipe alcohol, hydrating toner all over face. Apply moisturizer more frequently to dry skin.
4. Combination Skin: Combination skin consists of two types of skin that is extreme on one face. This situation occurs when there is acne and a lot of oil in one area when the rest of the skin is generally dry (no oil).
Two common examples are dry skin with pimples and acne breakouts on the cheeks or normal skin with inflamed papular and pimples on the chin and the area around the mouth.
Treatment: Tend to each area exactly as described above. If the acne is severe, consult a dermatologist or beautician.
5. Sensitive Skin: Please note that you may have sensitive and normal, oily, or dry skin. If your skin has an allergic reaction to beauty products and is usually sensitive to sun, wind, and cold weather, it is sensitive. Sensitivity may appear in the form of rash, redness, inflammation, acne, and dilated capillaries.
Read Also ; Make Nails Stronger And Thicker
Treatment: Look for cleansers, toners, makeup, and a fragrance-free and hypoallergenic moisturizer. Clean with moisturizing products every day. Always choose products with beneficial benefits. Some of the common ingredients to look for are: chamomile, azulene, bisabolol, allantoin, lavender, camphor, calamine, rosemary, thyme, aloe vera, coconut oil etc. How to Take Care of a Good Skin
After knowing the types of skin above, it's time we give care tips for all skin types. These tips are general tips.
1. Prevent sun damage. Sunscreen is a scary beam for teenagers. Get used to apply sunscreen or lotion with SPF protection at least 15 to 30 every day. Remember that sunlight can still damage in winter.
2. Clean your face gently, not too often, or your skin will become dry.
3. Use a mask.
4. Healthy lifestyle is one of the best solutions. Stop meroko if you are a smoker. Eat healthy foods like fruits and vegetables. Do not be too stressed.
Hopefully this article can help in overcoming your skin problems. Hopefully you who experience skin disorders quickly get healing and for those of you who have normal skin may keep your skin awake and beautiful with good care.
Men's facial cleanser for oily and acne skin, acne dry skin, greasy facial cleanser and acne for men, facial cleanser for oily skin, facial cleanser for oily skin and acne for men, How to care for skin in hot areas, eg oily skin, Overcome the dry face and acne naturally, facial cleanser acne and oily man, dry skin but acne